The next application deadline is February 28, 2017.
Applicants must be enrolled in one of the participating graduate programs and should be either beginning their first or second year of graduate study as of Fall 2017. Applicants should be aware that trainees must complete specific course requirements.
Applications will consist of these items:
2. CV (must include publications)
3. Personal Statement (provide a brief description, 1-2 pages, of your predoctoral research project and its goals)
4. Graduate Transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
5. Undergraduate Transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
6. List of current courses enrolled in
7. Letter of Nomination (provide one letter of nomination, ideally from your dissertation supervisor if already selected)
All materials will be submitted through the Interfolio posting: apply.interfolio.com/37377