SSI Registration Rates
As this year's SSI is online, we are able to offer registration fees at a 25% discount from typical previous years. See prices below.
- UT Austin Students: $150 per course
- UT Austin Faculty & Staff: $225 per course
- UT System Faculty & Staff: $225 per course
- Non-UT Austin Students: $187.50 per course
- General Registration: $450 per course
Groups (State Institutions and Agencies): An additional 20% discount is available for groups of five or more (or groups registering for a total of five classes or more) from the same institution/agency: $360 per person per course. Please select the group registration option when registering for courses. Group registration applies to participants using general registration only.
*Please note: Individuals added to group registration after the initial group is added will need to be added individually. Administrators may register on behalf of individuals and groups.
- Registration fees can be paid by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express).
- To pay by IDT (UT-Austin employees, departments and students only) please provide the IDT number at checkout or contact SDS Administrators at email@example.com to secure your seat.
- To pay by Purchase Order (PO) select payment type or contact SDS Administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your seat.
- To pay by Check please provide the check number at checkout or contact SDS Administrators at email@example.com to secure your seat.
- If you are using P.O. to register, use UT Austin's Tax ID: 74-6000203
Please contact SDS Administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in switching courses. To add a class to your registration enter the Cvent website, scroll down and click on "already registered?", and once logged in click the modify button to add your course. Modifying registration is subject to course availability.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled course, you may substitute another participant in your place. Simply go to the event website and click the already registered link. Follow the prompts and choose substitute registration from the list of options in the dropdown window. Substitute registration will be available through May 10, 2021.
Affiliations with UT will be confirmed by our staff. Non-UT students must send us a copy of their current student identification.
A full refund of registration fees, less a $25 cancellation fee, will be available if completed by April 1, 2021.
Cancellation is now available through the registration system. UT reserves the right to cancel courses during the Summer Statistics Institute and return all fees in the event of insufficient registration.