Explore Job Opportunities
The Department of Statistics and Data Sciences often has open positions for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Join the UT SDS Alumni LinkedIn Group to learn of additional job opportunities.
CNS Career Services
Current students and recent graduates are encouraged to make use of the career and placement services offered through the College of Natural Sciences Career Services. Services include career development and planning assistance, job search assistance, resume and cover letter critiques, workshops, mock interview sessions, on-campus recruiting, resume referrals and events such as the Annual Fall Career Expo.
Job & Internship Opportunities for CNS Undergraduate Students
For College of Natural Science students, please sign up for Handshake to learn of additional job and internship opportunities.
Statistics Job Boards
- American Statistical Association Job Web (must be member):
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics Employment Opportunities:
- International Society for Bayesian Analysis Job Forum:
- University of Florida’s Statistics Job Announcements:
- Purdue University Statistics Job Announcements: