SDS FOCUS - Summer & Fall 2020 Registration
Summer and Fall 2020 registration for UT Austin begins on Monday, April 27th. The registrar will publish the schedule on Wednesday, April 8th. Find the access times during which you can register online by checking your Registration Information Sheet.
• Undergraduate level courses are offered under course code SDS. Please note: SDS does not currently house an undergraduate degree program. CNS Students: To find out who your advisor is, CLICK HERE.
• Questions about the SDS Undergraduate Certificate in Scientific Computation and Data Sciences (SDS 379R) and the SDS Undergraduate Certificate in Applied Statistical Modeling can be directed to Sally Ragsdale.
• Instructional Faculty contact information can be found here.
• All other registration questions regarding undergraduate SDS courses can be directed to Abby Black (Program Coordinator). Please include: 1) your EID, and 2) the course unique number in your inquiry.
• Graduate level courses are offered under course code SDS.
• Questions about the SDS Graduate Portfolio in Applied Statistical Modeling and SDS Graduate Portfolio in Scientific Computation can be directed at Bindu Viswanathan.
• All other registration questions regarding graduate SDS courses can be directed at Abby Black (Program Coordinator). Please include: 1) your EID, and 2) the course unique number in your inquiry.
September 12, 2022 • by the Department of Statistics and Data Sciences
April 4, 2022 • by Esther R Robards-Forbes